This website uses technical cookies to ensure the functionality and presentation of personalized content on this website. By using this website, you agree to this. 

pooblica
publish something

______________________________
  
Add to Home Screen
1.094 
7.394 



77
+ 40.783

Virtual and physical money

0 
9616335568487
A total of 92% of all global money only exists as bits and bytes on servers. The other 8% are in physical currency in circulation around the world.

1
Virtual and physical money

2

3
 2021-04-02
2021-04-02
English
de
50° - 50.5° ↑
8.5° - 9° →

facts_en

0 
100000000323
****************
 2020-12-08
 2020-12-08
English
de
52.5° - 53° ↑
10.5° - 11° →



 Private
 Business
 

New
Approved
Reported
Deleted
Advertisement

With a financial support you help that this website remains independent and free of charge.
Thanks in advance.

pooblica2022-09-29 - 12-07-12